- This Tuesday's rehearsal will be in the auditorium. If you see an engineer, please thank him for installing the lights!
- Big Band rehearsal is at 6:00 downstairs, full band is at 7:00 upstairs.
- Tedd's server is still down, and he is unfortunately unable to post to the blog. He told me that tonight he plans to rehearse the Pops concert in the first hour and Bandwidth after the break.
- Bandwidth is this Sunday 5/3 (a separate email was sent for that) and our Pops concert is next Tuesday 5/5. For the pops concert, call time is 6:30. Dress is all black. If you are able to arrive early and unload the percussion trailer it would be very helpful.
- It is time for the annual band survey. At only 4 multiple choice questions, this year's survey is short and sweet. If you have a lot to say, there is an option for open writing as well. Please make every effort to complete the survey, as the band's collective voice is very important to the board, and these surveys are referenced often for decision making.
- Our final rehearsal at Jefferson for the season is Tuesday, June 2. We will hold our annual band meeting, including elections, during half of this rehearsal.
- Elections - Are you interested in a deeper participation in the leadership of CICB? Please consider running for a board position! An email with position descriptions will follow. If you are interested in participating next year, please let a board member know!
- Percussion trailer - We are in dire need of a long-term solution for storage of our percussion trailer. If you or someone who you know has space where a 13.5'x7'x6.5' trailer may be stored through the year, please contact a board member asap.